From WarLight Wiki
When the WarLight Flash file is loading, some tips are displayed. These are primarily designed to help new players learn about WarLight.
All of the tips shown during load are enumerated here:
- Tip: You generally want to attack with at least twice as many armies as the defender has.
- Tip: It's better to surrender than be booted.
- Tip: You can un-play a card by deleting the order from the orders list in the top-right.
- Tip: You can use the Q and A keys to switch between the phases, and Z to commit.
- Tip: Under the settings tab, you can make the deployment slider appear even when you have low income.
- Tip: You can find finished multi-player games by changing your My Games filter to 'All Games'
- Tip: You can use the arrow keys to navigate through history of a game.
- Tip: You can use the Home key to quickly check how the game looked on the first turn.
- Tip: With the chat box open, shift+click a territory to insert its name in public chat. Ctrl+click for team chat.
- Tip: In a multi-attack game, armies can travel long distances in a single turn.
- Tip: You can deploy during the attack phase by holding down the Ctrl key.
- Tip: You can play cooperative multi-player games by putting your friends in team A and AIs in team B.
- If you like WarLight, be sure to tell your friends about it!
- Check the Help tab for more tips.