Mod API Reference:TerritoryStanding
From WarLight Wiki
TerritoryStanding: Stores who owns a territory, how many armies are on it, and how visible it is.
- FogLevel StandingFogLevel (enum): How visible the territory is. On the server, it's always fully visible, but may be obscured if accessing this from a client.
- ID TerritoryID: ID of the territory.
- IsNeutral boolean: True if it's owned by neutral (alias for accessing OwnerPlayerID == PlayerID.Neutral)
- NumArmies Armies: Number of armies on the territory.
- OwnerPlayerID PlayerID: Who owns the territory.