Every WarLight account gets a public profile page that shows basic information about that account. You can view your profile by clicking the Settings tab then View Public Profile.
 Editing your Profile
To edit your profile, simply visit it and an edit link appears at the top.
You can customize the following parts of your profile:
- Tagline: 50 characters you want other players to be able to see.
- Bio: 1024 characters you want other players to be able to see.
- Link: You can enter a URL that other players may click on. This allows you to link to your personal website.
- Show/hide the results of ranked games you've played
- Show/hide your best scores in the single-player levels.
- Select up to 10 favorite games you've played in that you want other players to be able to see.
 Ranked Games
If enabled, your profile will show the results of ranked games (as opposed to practice games).
FFA games will always be shown, however team games are only shown if the teams are evenly matched.