The WarLight forum is a place where players can discuss openly. Visit it at https://www.warlight.net/Forum/.
RSS feeds for forums are available at http://warlightrss.heroku.com/.
- WarLight's normal rules apply to the forum, such as being respectful to other players at all times, not spamming, not impersonating other players, etc.
- Don't use the forum for reporting other players breaking the rules. You should report them by using the in-game Report button.
- Don't bump a thread just for the sake of bumping. Posting a message just containing "bump" will just be deleted. If you have a valid reason to bump a thread, explain what it is.
- Don't re-create locked threads. The point of locking a thread is to end the discussion since it wasn't appropriate for the forum. Threads that try to circumvent a lock by creating a new thread to continue the discussion will find their threads deleted.
- Don't use obnoxious subject lines, such as all-caps or excessive length.
- Don't spam links to third-party sites.
- Don't post anything that violates Google's adult-requirements at https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/4410771
The forum of WarLight consists of these six sub-forums. All threads you make should be created in the proper category.
Here you can place the general topics on WarLight you'd like to discuss about.
 Map Development
If you are creating a new map, responding on a newly created map, or just want to talk about maps in general, post here.
All ladder-related discussion here. E.g. specific games, players or about how ladders work in general.
 CLOT Development
Custom Ladder Or Tournament framework-related chat here. For example, if you want help with scripting something.
Here you can ask questions to Fizzer or other players about how WarLight works. This is not the place for bug or player reports, you can use the bug report form  and the report players button, respectively, for that.
For everything not directly related to WarLight, e.g. games.
Some forum threads will be marked as notable by a moderator. These threads will show up on the Dashboard page for a week. Moderators will choose forum posts that are interesting, funny, or they just think that the WarLight community will generally be interested in.
The Forum sub-tab will show all posts, notable or not. Making a thread notable just causes it to appear on the Dashboard page. This provides a way for players that only casually read the forum to get the highlights without having to wade through the fluff.