|Whats happening?: 2/19/2011 11:03:10
I had forgotten about this game a few years back and I just got a mail about some feature I dont even remember putting in any kind of follow list.
I can see that alot has changed.
Since when you had to pay for this game?
What else I have missed?
|Whats happening?: 2/19/2011 11:13:18
Inactive for: 121 days 19 hours
- You can now see who booted when someone boots another person from a game.
- You can make the AI replace people who get booted or surrender.
- You can make surrenders happen instantly, instead of needing to be accepted.
- Banking boot times allow booting to happen on a dynamic scale instead of being fixed.
- WarLight got a blog!
- You can attach prerequisites to open seats, so you can control who can and can't join your open games.
- Games are now separated into real-time and multi-day games. Real-time games get a clock that counts down.
- The Open Games tab makes it much easier to jump into public games.
- New card type: The blockade card.
- Automatic games are games that get created by WarLight instead of by a human.
- Custom scenarios let you define, territory-by-territory exactly how you want your map to start out.
- Initial card pieces let you start off with cards.
- WarLight has a ladder.
- You can now define an auto-boot time which boots players automatically.
- A bunch of new maps have been created.
I'm sure I'm missing some things, but there's an overview.