Help
Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Help Forum   

Posts 1 - 2 of 2   
upload new SVG version without losing map details: 2/28/2016 01:28:24

blob 
Level 4
Howdy. I've never made a warlight map before, and could not find the answer to a question I have on the wiki. Say I upload an SVG file, fill in the map details (center points, connections, etc.), and then some time later want to change the SVG. Can I upload the new version of the SVG file without losing the map details? If so, how does that work? I see https://www.warlight.net/Forum/90196-modify-svg-file-map-designer- but do not see what exactly happens when you upload a new SVG file. (I think this would make a great addition to the wiki.)

Edited 2/28/2016 01:30:01
upload new SVG version without losing map details: 2/28/2016 08:26:00

Semicedevine
Level 59
Definitely

As long as all the territories on the new SVG still have the "territory_#" format still set on them, all of their connections, midpoints, etc will fit right in with the new map

But if you want to be sure that no details be accidentally deleted, you can always just duplicate the version first, then upload your map to the newer version just in case something wrong were to happen
Posts 1 - 2 of 2   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service