Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 4 of 4   
Surviving: A Warlight Forum Game: 3/1/2016 20:13:45

Paugers
Level 41
HOUR: 13.00 (Aka 1 O'Clock), DAY: 1

While walking my usual path today I came across a new route which I assure you, I had never seen today, but being the curious artist I was I decided to take it and endeavoured to discover what secrets it may have held.
I hadn't much more than a notepad to scribble down a few ideas should any come to me, my cell phone and a small Bluetooth radio that allowed me to play my favorite music (which I'm ashamed as a respected author to admit is the band LMFAO) on my person, but none the less I began the walk. Unsure of what lie ahead.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Now you continue the story, please remember to include the hour and day (only go one hour at a time though except for sleep) and make up anything you'd like THAT WOULD FIT THE STORY, TROLLS EAT MY ****.
Thank you for playing as intended ;P
Surviving: A Warlight Forum Game: 3/1/2016 21:47:59

MightySpeck (a Koala) 
Level 57
Do you mean the time it is in the character's world or gmt time?
Surviving: A Warlight Forum Game: 3/1/2016 23:31:32

Paugers
Level 41
The time it is in the characters world
Surviving: A Warlight Forum Game: 3/2/2016 01:31:42

Von Jewburg
Level 35
Hour: 1350 Day: 1

After going through my playlist, I realized that I had ended up at a dead end. It was in a part of town I'd never been to, the part nicely dubbed "Karlsville".
I looked and saw a building with a lot of noise coming out of it. It seemed someone was in there, but who? And why was this so out of the way? I opened the door and saw...
Posts 1 - 4 of 4   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service