Posts 1 - 30 of 63   1  2  3  Next >>   
looking for a clan: 3/31/2016 18:44:05

(AOE) Manchester United
Level 26
im looking for a active clan who participates in many different things
looking for a clan: 3/31/2016 18:52:25

noggie
Level 39
First support a better Football team. No sane person would take a Man Utd fan into their clan since they all plongkas and mental nutcases.
looking for a clan: 3/31/2016 18:53:24

(AOE) Manchester United
Level 26
who is you fav team?
looking for a clan: 3/31/2016 19:17:27

Fc Bayern
Level 60
"who participates in many different things" Well, there are many Clans... Just look on the Clan list and choose one Clan.

Bayern Munich is my favourite Team ^^
looking for a clan: 3/31/2016 19:21:11

❤HankyPinky
Level 57
Check out Hydra. We have loose prerequisites, and have inter-and intra-clan competition (internal p/r league, clan league, the occasional clan war), skype chat where we set up rt and md games, and multiple teachers available to give feedback on multiple game modes and templates. Just click on my flag to find out how to join.
looking for a clan: 3/31/2016 19:39:42

Pooncrew 
Level 59
Sorry Poon Squad is full :(
looking for a clan: 3/31/2016 19:42:03

Nogals
Level 58
Sorry Poon Squad is full :(

Lol, no one was asking
looking for a clan: 3/31/2016 19:43:44

(AOE) Manchester United
Level 26
hanky pinky sound interesting i will check it out
looking for a clan: 3/31/2016 19:45:22

Platinum
Level 58
Manchester Utd, I would much recommend CORP over Hydra

1. Hydra seems a little bit out of your league.
2. CORP are a great clan to learn the basics and are more social which I believe suits you right to the ground.

Your call though..
looking for a clan: 3/31/2016 19:50:37

Bayern München is the best!
Level 58
Well,CORP is a shit. Don't join them if you wanna be nice!
looking for a clan: 3/31/2016 19:50:55

Great Expanse 
Level 59
I agree, you are very new to warlight (only 34 games completed). You probably don't even know the game types and templates you like to play yet. I say don't even join a clan yet and just shop around open games to learn what it is you want to accomplish on warlight. Maybe once you've played at least 200 games go back and join a clan.
looking for a clan: 3/31/2016 19:58:33

OxTheAutist 
Level 58
I'd recommend 101st; their leader is a cool guy who seems to be looking for new recruits recently.

"Who participates in many different things" is vague. What are you looking for in a clan?

Also, to be frank and blunt (I say that a lot), here I'd (personal preference) rather have people who are pleasant to be around, and as a result of that, more mature. Immaturity has been a small problem recently, but luckily that person is gone.

My point, is that the following triple-post hasn't been the most exemplary when it comes to sensibility and if that is a reflection on your maturity, I'm sorry but we're not looking for a Bayern2.0

If you are just looking for a clan forum to post in and a logo next to your name, Darklords or XS works fine, but if you're actually looking for a proper clan, here's a list of them that you would want to look through; come back after you've found a few you want to get into:

https://www.warlight.net/Clans/List

You're welcome :)
looking for a clan: 3/31/2016 20:00:28

Nogals
Level 58
LOL, well said Ox. Bayern pulls this shit on every post that has to do with clans. Funny thing is he was the weakest member in the clan and since his departure the clan strength as increased.
looking for a clan: 3/31/2016 20:07:26

Angry Koala
Level 57
Bayern is an immature kid, nobody should pay attention on him.
looking for a clan: 3/31/2016 20:33:40

Onoma94
Level 59
I just like the way Platinum recommends CORP and Ox recommends 101st.
looking for a clan: 3/31/2016 21:13:02

(AOE) Manchester United
Level 26
thanksfor the advivce
looking for a clan: 4/1/2016 00:18:28

Platinum
Level 58
Nogals, Anyone could swear you are a CORP member the way you are talking..
looking for a clan: 4/1/2016 00:38:28

Apollo
Level 56
AOE would love to take you. Were a fun RP clan that are involved in a lot of clan diplo's which are always really fun. We are very active on the clan forums. We do sometimes have tournaments in case you want to become a strategy player and we have a couple of pretty good players that you can ask for tips. As i mentioned before we ar are an RP clan and were based on ancient greece. We have a stable system of government and we have elections for the government.

This is very condensed. If you want to learn more about our clan go here: https://www.warlight.net/Clans/?ID=197

Send me a mail if you want an invite and I'll forward your request to someone with manager rights.

Hope to see you on the clans forum soon!
Apollo
looking for a clan: 4/1/2016 05:37:58

Hostile
Level 58
I have a clan for those who beat me in championship format 1v1.
looking for a clan: 4/1/2016 12:28:23

Prabster Realm
Level 58
Lets all take a moment of silence
For Bayern munich is the best
For being kicked out of Highkings and are now sooner will get kicked from AOE
We would really appreciate if you stop posting hate on CORP
looking for a clan: 4/2/2016 23:14:24

Hera (EW)
Level 59
Are aoe turning in to darklords.... just letting anyone join. Bulking numbers doesn't make you good.

I would recommend Corp, one if the better clans in warlight with decent players
looking for a clan: 4/3/2016 04:42:13

Angry Frog
Level 7
Anybody who says Manchester United is a bad football team, is lacking sufficent football knowledge to talk about the subject.
looking for a clan: 4/3/2016 08:17:42

Onoma94
Level 59
Are aoe turning in to darklords.... just letting anyone join. Bulking numbers doesn't make you good.

They are really creepy with this "AThE would love to have you"...
looking for a clan: 4/3/2016 08:45:00

Θάνατος
Level 32
Neither does a small amount of players that like to talk crap on forums make you good.

Yes totally turning into darklords, we have a senate of normally 10 people a head Procter, a couple of minor proctors. Many of our members have a say in how the clan works and we have 73 members. AOE is totally turning into the darklords.

Yeah I guess that does make us kinda creepy.
looking for a clan: 4/3/2016 19:34:34

[AOE] JaiBharat909
Level 56

This isn't entirely accurate. The recruitment department has recently focused on quality (in both skill and high level) over quantity, which explains some of our recent growth. See the joining of Lisa, Quetz, ssot, Lame-de-feu, Tachyon, Bayern. We have quality standards and the senate is in the process of making the qualification standards tougher. We don't let everyone join, that's an inaccurate statement. Just read our clan page and you'll even see there some very basic qualification requirements.

Also I'll note Hera's inherent bias and ill-will towards AOE after a very old dispute where they accused of us some very unsavory things. This has apparently boiled over into games with AOE members where Hera has been vitriolic and highly offensive.

Edited 4/3/2016 19:36:23
looking for a clan: 4/3/2016 19:37:04

knyte 
Level 58
focused on quality... See the joining of... Bayern.

lmao
looking for a clan: 4/3/2016 19:38:12

Prabster Realm
Level 58
Lol Jai
Did you just add bayern munich is the best as one of a good recruit
Trust me brother be nice to him and nod every time he gives stupid suggestions never make him angry or you wi have to kick him out too
looking for a clan: 4/3/2016 19:41:15

Death 
Level 59
focused on quality... See the joining of... Bayern.

lmao

^ +1
looking for a clan: 4/3/2016 19:45:58

Onoma94
Level 59
The recruitment department has recently focused on quality (in both skill and high level) over quantity

1) At least level 1 player
2) Played at least 10 games

See the joining of Bayern
looking for a clan: 4/3/2016 19:48:31

kynte
Level 51

Recruitment Requirements:
1) At least level 1 player
2) Played at least 10 games
3) Boot rate under 60%

LMAO I had to check but those legit are their actual requirements.
Posts 1 - 30 of 63   1  2  3  Next >>   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service