Level 47
I found a pic of prince cat autist: 9/9/2016 16:46:45

BUFFALO
Level 44
dude looks swagged out
I found a pic of prince cat autist: 9/9/2016 16:50:27

Gen. NumbNuts
Level 48
Didn't realize posting selfies was a thing!
I found a pic of prince cat autist: 9/9/2016 17:12:30

Wally Balls 
Level 58
Vote for Hillary Clinton.
I found a pic of prince cat autist: 9/9/2016 17:31:06

The Lord
Level 54
^Well she's crooked and ill but... a cat autist? Really?
I found a pic of prince cat autist: 9/9/2016 17:36:33

The Lord
Level 54
Squiggles :))

How have you been???

What have you prepared for 9/11!?!?!?

Edited 9/9/2016 17:37:22
I found a pic of prince cat autist: 9/9/2016 17:51:38

OxTheAutist 
Level 58
We need a Squiggles Appreciation Group :D <3
I found a pic of prince cat autist: 9/9/2016 17:52:23

OxTheAutist 
Level 58
(and Paugers obviously isn't gay. He's in Florida, and he's alive)
I found a pic of prince cat autist: 9/9/2016 20:19:48

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 51
Bullying 1416 does not cure the disease of Islamism, nor does nativism.
I found a pic of prince cat autist: 9/9/2016 20:43:47

Gen. NumbNuts
Level 48
Oohhh man. The shit storm going down again.
I found a pic of prince cat autist: 9/9/2016 20:51:26

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 51
@Paugers Yes Muhammad bin Abdullah slept with a 9 year old, Aisha bint Abu Bakr. However Muslims do not worship Muhammad. They should imitate him though theoretically (and practically for Salafis) When you criticize someone please make sure that you do it right.

So you are right that Muhammad married a 6 year old and hence was a pedophile by definition but wrong when you said that Muslims worship or pray to a pedophile.

Edited 9/9/2016 20:53:14
I found a pic of prince cat autist: 9/9/2016 21:07:01

Major General Smedley Butler
Level 49
Paugers worships Karl
I found a pic of prince cat autist: 9/9/2016 21:10:40

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 51
^^Sure but we always need to make sure that our terms are correct. You can dislike something however your criticism needs to be reasonable and fact-based. For example Islam does condone cannibalism, or at least some jurists do so. On the other hand, Islam is against adultery and you can not accuse it of being the reason adultery exists.

For example I will never accuse Nazis of attempting to exterminate all Czechs since they never did it.

Edited 9/9/2016 21:12:10
I found a pic of prince cat autist: 9/9/2016 21:14:26

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 51
^Sure!

For example I consider the Ashkenazi Jewish culture to be a very good culture and do not understand why people disagree.

Edited 9/9/2016 21:14:56
I found a pic of prince cat autist: 9/9/2016 21:25:06

Stewie
Level 51
ooh, any chance I can join that mail chat?
I found a pic of prince cat autist: 9/9/2016 21:28:58

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 51
My mentality is simple. What leads to progress and development is usually good. Hence the Ashkenazi Jewish culture, the New England culture, the culture of Silicon Valley and the German culture are by definition good. On the other hand, the Congolese culture, the ISIS culture and the Boko Haram culture are bad since they do not lead to progress and development.

Ex: Germany > France > Poland > Russia > Ukraine in terms of culture. No offense. Just check how much development each culture has.

Edited 9/9/2016 21:31:18
I found a pic of prince cat autist: 9/9/2016 21:39:33

Bactrian Emperor
Level 12
Eh.

They're willing to accept that a man who thought he was being talked to by demons, married and fucked a child, killed a ton of people, and encourages burning gays is the prophet of God.

Islam is pretty disgusting. Literally. Your butcher shops have to kill the animal in front of you. There's blood everywhere and chicken offal and all sorts of crazy shit. Honestly,
3 out of the 4 countries that practice public execution are Muslim. And most of that's done by beheading, where your people don't even have the decency to get a guillotine, and instead let it take more than a single stroke to decapitate someone.

And if I'm going to burn forever for questioning Islam, why is apostasy punishable by death if I've sent myself to the fire?
I found a pic of prince cat autist: 9/9/2016 22:00:01

Major General Smedley Butler
Level 49
Islam is pretty disgusting. Literally. Your butcher shops have to kill the animal in front of you. There's blood everywhere and chicken offal and all sorts of crazy shit.

Mmm, makes you know the quality of the chicken beforehand, and encourages better dieting.
I found a pic of prince cat autist: 9/9/2016 23:44:21

Жұқтыру
Level 55
imitation can be defined as a form of worship, especially the way the Muslims do it.

unluckily, this is too true. The root grounds of why Muslims don't like to draw living beings is that they don't want to encourage false idolatry. Yet they take offence whenever anyone draws Muhammad or Abu in a bad way (discouraging idolatry) and try to imitate Muhammad's lifestyle and practically worship him, and the two boroughs that he lived in. Oddly, even though Christians do worship Jesus, they don't even flock to Bethlehem or Jerusalem so much, despite there being more and generally wealthier Christian...then again, there were the Crusades, which was something like that...

They're willing to accept that a man who thought he was being talked to by demons, married and fucked a child, killed a ton of people, and encourages burning gays is the prophet of God.

Gays are not to be burned, they are to be killed in a not-too-much way. It is said in the Reading never to make too much unneeded harm or hurt. As for Muhammad's wars, they started out as a try at killing Muhammad and self-shield, but they morphed into something else. Also, it's not willing. Some Muslims dislike what Muhammad did but know what he did was more or less acceptable by the times and like it or not, was the talker for God.

Also, if you're Christian or Jewish, you're noone to talk. Jesus, the man who actively encouraged slavery, to kill "witches", no mercy in warfare. While the Reading has more a % of it's verses about harm to others, the Holy Writ has a too big a muchness as well.

Your butcher shops have to kill the animal in front of you. There's blood everywhere and chicken offal and all sorts of crazy shit.

Maybe you shouldn't be eating meat, but if you should, than you should know it for its full glory, and know who hurt in order to get in your mouth. You know what I do think is disgusting, though? Alcohol. Also the thinging of women. Such is forbidden in Islaam.

And most of that's done by beheading, where your people don't even have the decency to get a guillotine, and instead let it take more than a single stroke to decapitate someone.

A government, anowly a kingdom, doesn't represent the folk that live under it. Americans - their government is the biggest threat to peace, one of the biggest givers to air pollution, one of the highest killing rates of the first world countries, the highest median gun/fellow ownership by far. You think this comes from some "American culture"?
Posts 1 - 19 of 19   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service