Play
Multi-Player
Coins
Community
Settings
Help
Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 10 of 10   
Autism: 9/17/2016 18:47:17


[WOLF] The Conservative
Level 56
Report
The cult of Ox has been founded
Autism: 9/17/2016 18:53:43


(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 50
Report
Autism is an ideology founded by someone called Aut.

;-)
Autism: 9/17/2016 18:56:43


Belgian Gentleman
Level 55
Report
Look who's talking
Autism: 9/17/2016 18:58:11


Fan the Apostle
Level 56
Report
This thread= infidelity

Edited 9/17/2016 18:58:24
Autism: 9/17/2016 19:13:25


Onoma94
Level 59
Report
I am the best and most elite autist here.
All else are pretenders.
Autism: 9/17/2016 19:23:25


Belgian Gentleman
Level 55
Report
TJC and CORP account for 70% of Warlight's autism together. The remaining 30% goes to Fan the Apostle.
Autism: 9/17/2016 19:48:39

wct
Level 56
Report
dv'd each comment, and entire thread. This is just noise, IMO. It degrades the quality of the forums as a whole (yes, even the OT forum). If there were a shitposting forum, I could see it serving a purpose there. Unfortunately, there's no shitposting forum, only OT.

Edited 9/17/2016 19:49:08
Autism: 9/17/2016 20:19:08


OxTheAutist 
Level 58
Report
wct, I can't help but feel that nobody cares what you up/downvote.
Autism: 9/17/2016 22:41:08

wct
Level 56
Report
If people are made aware that others are using the voting system constructively, they may become more inclined to use it themselves, thereby greatly improving the overall quality of the forums. If a person cares about the quality of the forums, then they may care to know that others do also and are working towards that goal.
Autism: 9/18/2016 08:58:20


Onoma94
Level 59
Report
Get out of our autist paradise wct.
Posts 1 - 10 of 10   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service