Help
Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 15 of 15   
''a false flag far righter'': 9/26/2016 11:47:45

Spenglerian Traditionalist
Level 47
The subject is what Tabby accused me of being. I just find it lulzy that a cat autist who contradicts all of his core beliefs says others are ''false flags''
''a false flag far righter'': 9/26/2016 13:22:52

Leibstandarte (Vengeance)
Level 40
Tabby's ideals are far-left with many far-right tendencies.
''a false flag far righter'': 9/26/2016 14:35:19

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
Only my individualist/anti-family ideals can be seen as a left-wing tendency (but even left wingers do not want absolute individualism which I desire). All other ideologies I have are mostly centrist or right-wing.

For example my racial views are that of a typical non-racist conservative. It is neither the liberal "let inner city blacks do whatever they want including not integrating and not improving themselves" and the neo-Confederate "let segregation return" or the more radical "deport all blacks to Africa". My idea is simply "there is only one humanity and one America hence inner city blacks need to integrate and be equal members of the wider society". Nothing radical about that. This is the typical thing you get from moderate conservatives. However I do not believe that only baby steps should be taken to tear down the ghettos. I believe determined and sometimes drastic actions such as the state taking kids from certain inner city felons are necessary to demolish the mental ghettos.

My views on economy is similarly centre-right. I'm neither a completely free market person nor a command economy person. I certainly lean towards free market because I'm aware of how communist countries run the economy (lots of infrastructure, lots of weapons, little food). However regulation is necessary to make sure that 1.Nobody starves to death, 2.Businesses do not cheat their customers or the government etc and 3.The environment is protected.

I personally will not enter any marriage. However I'm certainly right-wing in terms of views on adultery and abortion, similar to a moderate and secular version of traditional Jewish or Islamic views. I believe that all marriages should be civil contracts and adultery is by definition breach of contract in any monogamy, heterosexual or homosexual. Hence adultery should be punishable by a moderately heavy fine (like 10,000 dollars) but not any criminal offense. However all potential partners should be able to obtain information about a person's history of sexual fidelity through certain agencies similar to credit agencies. I believe in true gender egalitarianism. However adultery should still be strongly discouraged. This is in fact a religious-far right view more in line with Middle Eastern values than anything else.

My view on Islamism is right wing. The problem with Islamism is that it attempts to have a separate legal system that does not tolerate human rights through force. I don't believe that merely excluding Islamism from non-Muslim nations is enough although this certainly needs to be done. Islamism can only die if it is no longer viable as anything outside fantasy. Hence the solution is to bring down all Islamist governments. Furthermore the land of Islamist governments (and monarchs!) should be transferred to non-Islamists, in particular non-Muslim settlers. There will be no way Islamism can be viable if we can settle enough non-Muslims in formerly Islamist societies. Let's see whether we can mass de-desertify land. If this is viable we can just settle non-Muslims en masse in former deserts. This can prevent Islamism from ever becoming a viable ideology again.

Edited 9/26/2016 14:50:28
''a false flag far righter'': 9/26/2016 15:03:13

KK2nd BFD
Level 32
''All other ideologies I have are mostly centrist or right-wing.''

>is a democrat
>right wing

>implying social issues can be left or right wing

you must be 10

''there is only one humanity''

delusion

''However regulation is necessary to make sure that 1.Nobody starves to death, 2.Businesses do not cheat their customers or the government etc and 3.The environment is protected.''

so you're not right wing at all

''Furthermore the land of Islamist governments (and monarchs!) should be transferred to non-Islamists''

>wants to prevent monarchs from having power
>right wing

Edited 9/26/2016 15:04:02
''a false flag far righter'': 9/26/2016 15:04:29

KK2nd BFD
Level 32
you've got to be shitposting, you're the most radical left winger I have ever encountered.
- downvoted post by [FEL]Chatul
''a false flag far righter'': 9/26/2016 15:12:09

KK2nd BFD
Level 32
''I'm probably one of the most right-wing''

>supports democracy
>right wing

I kek everytime
- downvoted post by KK2nd BFD
- downvoted post by OxTheAutist
''a false flag far righter'': 9/27/2016 16:10:49

[FEL] The Prince of Felidia
Level 55
True. We crossbred.
''a false flag far righter'': 9/27/2016 16:26:03

Spenglerian Traditionalist
Level 47
+1 lirk
Posts 1 - 15 of 15   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service