Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 30 of 44   1  2  Next >>   
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 02:09:39

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
is a good idea.

Reproduction should be solely asexual and controlled by the state alone.

Edited 3/5/2017 02:10:37
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 02:12:18

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
The war on peacockism must result in the complete destruction of peacockism as a viable reproductive strategy. The Felinist society should be built on the corpse of the peacockist-caninist one.

Edited 3/5/2017 02:13:08
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 02:13:57

Pulsey
Level 56
Mass censorship on the WL forums

is a good idea.

Making shitty posts should be banned and controlled by Fizzer alone.

How does that make you feel?

Do you actually say these things in real life? Seriously!?
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 02:15:55

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^We want something more radical. All opponents to the state must be executed.

The state should control how many kids a human can have. Anyone who attempts to have more kids than what is planned by the state must be incarcerated and sterilized. Peacockism must be banned. All confirmed peacocks must be incarcerated and sterilized.

High IQ people, Aspies and STEM people should be cloned by the state so that their numbers increase.

Edited 3/5/2017 02:21:07
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 02:29:51

Ranek
Level 55
oh boy, is this some kind of pre-puberty masturbation fantasy?
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 02:30:25

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
No. I'm an angry asexual STEM Aspie male adult.

Might is right and technology is power.

Sexuality must be abolished and the reproduction hierarchy reversed. High IQ groups, STEM people, philosophers and Aspies must be at the top while hypersexual savages must be at the bottom. If the current dysgenic breeding pattern continues human progress will end. Hence its reversal is necessary.

It's not that I really care about humanity. I have declared myself independent from humanity hence it has outlawed me forever. I don't even care any more. Why shall I care about an entity that does not care about me? I'm a social outlaw, a cat that sits there in the fields, watching humans and animals without ever greeting them.

Edited 3/5/2017 02:39:47
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 02:42:05

OxTheAutist 
Level 58
don't worry tabby mate. i got you covered

what is your star sign ??
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 02:43:14

OxTheAutist 
Level 58
also getting some serious Elliot Rodgers vibes from you lad. got any roommates?
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 02:45:48

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^I do not condone what he and Sodini did. However a sane society should notice that something is seriously wrong.

You should be glad that I have very low testorerone level and will never do something similar to what they did.

I won't be surprised if a mob of male STEM incels suddenly occupy Ukraine or the Philippines using robots to rape some women in the future. That is bad enough. Incel-induced nuclear or biological attacks by STEM incels might be worse. Legalize prostitution until sex can be abolished completely. I don't need it but others do. That's why I advocate for its existence. One Elliot Rodgers could not kill 100+ humans. A future Elliot Rodgers with biological weapons or robots can kill many more.

Edited 3/5/2017 02:51:15
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 02:50:38

The Lord
Level 54
Fun fact: Tabbie is not asexual. He is incel and frustrated about that.

Fun fact #2: All this shit over the last 6 months is Tabbie overcompensating for his virginity. I proposed that we hire a hooker to alleviate his mental problem, but my thread was deleted and I got a temporary suspension. I was just trying to help him, and the world was so unthankful.

Fun fact #3: Tabbie thinks autists or at least aspies have above average IQ. Research says the opposite, but Tabbie clings to the one excuse that he has to not *censored*.
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 02:52:26

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
I'm not incel any more since I have gone MGTOW. Even right now I can get a mail order bride but I don't want to do so. I have enough money to visit a brothel in Nevada as well but I will never visit one. I know it is hard to believe. However I'm not incel.

Don't try to sign a deal with me since I'm already on the other side. I don't even side with humanity any more and will not side with it if aliens ever invade the Earth. Game over.

Edited 3/5/2017 03:00:07
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 02:58:45

Жұқтыру
Level 55
oh boy, is this some kind of pre-puberty masturbation fantasy?

ha
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 03:02:42

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
I'm not interested in sex and love. Instead I'm only interested in depriving the entire humanity of these things.

Disrupting human sexuality is good.

Edited 3/5/2017 03:05:02
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 03:13:31

The Lord
Level 54
I know it is hard to believe.

It is, because if you genuinely didn't care about sex, then you wouldn't spend 6 months talking about how bad it is (without ever having experienced it). Ever heard of Andrea Dworkin? You should google her, you are the male version of her.

I'm not interested in sex and love. Instead I'm only interested in depriving the entire humanity of these things.

If I can't have it, then nobody can! MWAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!1111!
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 03:19:10

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^Yes you are right. I couldn't obtain it easily. As a result I want to simply ban this thing so that nobody can ever have it any more. I don't care if this results in human extinction.

I oppose any form of sexuality. The very existence of sexuality relegates males to second class citizens since sperm is less precious than eggs. Hence sexuality is misandric. In fact sexuality is about dividing organisms into males and females and then discriminating against the males. This is not just true among humans but actually among animals as well. I don't want any relationship, liberal or traditional for any relationship is inherently misandric. Under the patriarchy men have to feed their wives and are killed while their wives are usually spared. Under feminism men feed and obey their wives while women can divorce their husbands to obtain alimony. A sexual society that is not misandric has not been observed since sexuality is inherently misandric.

Abolishing sexuality helps reduce the amount of misandry on Planet Earth.

Edited 3/5/2017 03:30:17
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 03:33:49

The Lord
Level 54
You say that sex is misandric because men have a harder time to obtain it than women. To solve that problem, you make it even harder for men to have sex. Seems legit.
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 03:50:58

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^No. It is the very existence of sex that is misandric. The problem is not how hard to obtain that thing itself. Instead the problem is what organisms are willing to sacrifice to obtain that thing. Sex drives men to do crazy things harmful to ourselves such as murder and suicide. To liberate men (and male animals as well), sexual desires must be abolished.

No wonder why libido and violent crimes are related.

Edited 3/5/2017 03:53:48
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 03:54:57

Castle Bravo
Level 55
Tabby told his parents when Karl Goldberg trolled him by telling him he was going to inform the police about Tabby holding his clan hostage
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 03:55:54

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^I didn't. I do not like my family or actually...anyone. I'm a cat and cats never love anyone.

Edited 3/5/2017 03:56:49
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 04:06:06

The Lord
Level 54
No. It is the very existence of sex that is misandric.

I'm not castrated but I feel happy about myself. I don't feel suicidal or murderous. Am I a superhuman?
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 04:28:08

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^No. I said that sex is misandric. I did not say that sex drives everyone to murder or commit suicide. Sex is still harmful for other men. It simply does not have consequences as serious as what I mentioned above. The very action of a man feeding his wife is a part of why sex is so misandric. So is a man going out with his SO when he wouldn't have done so if he were single.

If one does not boycott sex one has to give in to the society and the crowd.

Edited 3/5/2017 04:29:52
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 04:40:40

The Lord
Level 54
There are lots of entitled, angry, man-hating bitches out there, and I wouldn't even dream of having a relationship with any of them. That doesn't mean, however, that all relationships with women are evil and oppressive. If one values sex more than money, then what good does it do to him to deny him the possibility of trading money for sex, either by prostitution or by being the provider in a relationship?
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 04:47:06

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^Because money has value while a relationship should have no value at all. A relationship is as bad as a cult. Feeding one's wife is just like feeding a cult leader.

Furthermore it is true that not all women are evil. However the problem is sexuality, not women (or female animals). In any sexual species females have a natural and unfair advantage compared to males, not just humans. Evolution selects organisms that reproduce. Hence male animals do all kinds of crazy things such as fighting just to have access to a female and mate while the females sit there and do nothing. In fact some species are even worse than that. Some male praying mantises are even willing to be eaten by its partner after mating hence there is literally no limit on how far sacrifice for sexuality and reproduction can go.

Sexuality is inherently misandric, even in Saudi Arabia or under ISIS because even in such societies men are executed more frequently than women and men have to feed their wives. The only difference between such societies and the West is that the former are misandric and misogynic at the same time while the latter is only misandric.

Edited 3/5/2017 04:54:47
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 04:54:52

The Lord
Level 54
Because money has value while a relationship should have no value at all.

$100 doesn't have any relevant value to a millionaire. And are you saying that a good relationship has no value (which is untrue), or that it *should* have no value (it is irrelevant to reality what you would like it to be)?

Furthermore it is true that not all women are evil. However what is evil is sexuality, not women (or female animals). In any sexual species females have a natural and unfair advantage compared to males, not just humans.

By the same token relationships are oppressive to women. After all, men are stronger and smarter than women on average.
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 04:56:29

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^I agree that relationships without feminism are inherently misogynic. However all relationships are misandric, misogynic or both. The only form of relationship that is not misandric is rape, however it is extremely misogynic so all relationships are bad.

Yes I'm saying that no relationships ever had any value at all. They wouldn't have existed if sexuality never existed anyway.

Edited 3/5/2017 04:59:36
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 05:00:11

Жұқтыру
Level 55
I'm not castrated but I feel happy about myself. I don't feel suicidal or murderous. Am I a superhuman?

you're such an optimist, how can you live with yourself ? how can you stand your sexual drive ? oh i feel great pity for you

Edited 3/5/2017 05:00:27
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 05:01:48

The Lord
Level 54
^I agree that relationships without feminism are inherently misogynic. However all relationships are misandric, misogynic or both.

How can a relationship where both partners get what they want be misogynistic and misandric?

Yes I'm saying that no relationships ever had any value at all. They wouldn't have existed if sexuality never existed anyway.

If you compare kids raised in intact families compared to raised by single moms, you will see that kids in the former setting do much better in life. So yes, there is a lot of value in the right kinds of relationships.
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 05:02:00

Жұқтыру
Level 55
also notice how every race that doesn't have sex is way way way behind the human race...yeah let's go bacterion all right !
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 05:04:15

[FEL]Chatul
Level 22
^^Because misandry is inherent in any relationship other than rape. Sperm is less important than eggs. Hence males are second class citizens.

If you compare kids raised in intact families compared to raised by single moms, you will see that kids in the former setting do much better in life. So yes, there is a lot of value in the right kinds of relationships.

Nobody cares. Relationships are still bad. Sacrificing one's own interests for the sake of future generations..why should anyone do that?

Edited 3/5/2017 05:06:06
Mass sterilization: 3/5/2017 05:04:22

The Lord
Level 54
you're such an optimist, how can you live with yourself ? how can you stand your sexual drive ? oh i feel great pity for you

ikr im such a victim, plz gimme ur shekelz
Posts 1 - 30 of 44   1  2  Next >>   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service