Posts 1 - 30 of 56   1  2  Next >>   
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 15:20:24

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 15:31:54

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
If legal get a gun. :3

Guns stop freaks from massacring people.
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 15:35:22

The Lord
Level 55
Agree. When Tabby goes on his autistic rampage, it's better the good guys have guns too and can end it then and there.
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 15:43:57

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
Nope I won't do it. Otherwise why do I advocate for less gun control?
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 15:59:57

The Lord
Level 55
You wanna have a gun easier and then go to another country to exact retribution?
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 16:01:24

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^No. Stop pretending that I will cause harm. It's you who are harmful, not me.

However remember that there will be one day when cat paws are on high, all over coyotes.

Edited 3/24/2017 16:02:00
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 16:11:24

The Lord
Level 55
^No. Stop pretending that I will cause harm.

Your posts are so retarded, angry and vengeful that I'm afraid I cannot rule it out with good conscience. You openly support mass sterilization of at least hundreds of millions against their will, you idolize the Horst Wessel Lied, and you fantasize about killing all dogs, wolves etc.

However remember that there will be one day when cat paws are on high, all over coyotes.

http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/240612/Children-recorded-video-burning-alive-a-newborn-kitten/
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 16:13:50

Japanball
Level 56
If you so wish, you should be able to get a gun if you pass background checks and training
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 16:18:38

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
I agree. I fear for my life so yes I will get a gun legally.
^^Do you understand that people need to vent anonymously?

Edited 3/24/2017 16:18:57
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 16:31:51

The Lord
Level 55
^^Do you understand that people need to vent anonymously?

Yes. But if you want to vent, at least try to identify the real culprits. Dogs are not at fault for you not having sex, nor are people having sex in any way taking anything from your life if, as you claim, you don't care about sex.

Also this cat army shit is not venting, it's just retarded spam.
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 16:34:04

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
It is fun to me. I emotionally need some trappings of totalitarianism, be it religious, far right or something else. Hence I will always raise something up high and march with it figuratively speaking regardless of what that ideology is just to satisfy my emotional needs.

I don't need sex, love or even just too many close interpersonal relationships. In fact I can get a wife from a Third World Country if I want to but choose not to do so. My social needs are completely satisfied by talking anonymously and discussing math.

Honestly speaking I'm intellectually normal while emotionally impaired.

Edited 3/24/2017 16:38:13
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 17:11:15

OxTheAutist 
Level 58
I'm intellectually normal
Going to be a while before you come up with something this funny again
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 17:13:09

The Lord
Level 55
It is fun to me. I emotionally need some trappings of totalitarianism, be it religious, far right or something else. Hence I will always raise something up high and march with it figuratively speaking regardless of what that ideology is just to satisfy my emotional needs.

I don't feel any such need. Is it something related to asperger's? I know autists have compulsions for repetition and order. Even WL fascists don't make marching songs for themselves.

I don't need sex

For someone not needing it, you talk a lot about sex.
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 17:14:53

700ZzzZzzZzzZaaTaaZzzZzzZzzZ007
Level 26
>cat autism
>far right

topkek
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 18:03:21

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^^Yeah. That's why Aspies are usually more extreme politically than NTs. We don't care about what others think.

I talk about it because I believe humanity is harmed by uncontrolled sexuality. If we adopt the sexual behaviors of the African Savanna we will reap the bitter fruits of the Savanna.

Edited 3/24/2017 18:05:09
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 18:03:27

Cata Cauda
Level 58
If you so wish, you should be able to get a gun if you pass background checks and training

Can't agree more here. If someone is safe and familiar with the use and responsbilities, I see no problem why they shouldn't be able to have firearms.
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 18:22:30

Japanball
Level 56
Cata, do you have brain damage? Almost nobody agrees with me on Warlight. I'm a cucktard.
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 18:54:12

Stewie
Level 51
not this again.

I love how only the US have this issue, maybe you should take an example of how Europe's been handling the gun laws in general.
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 18:55:20

The Lord
Level 55
Aspies are usually more extreme politically than NTs.

Source?

I talk about it because I believe humanity is harmed by uncontrolled sexuality

uncontrolled sexuality =/= sex is evil
Also the state castrating billions of people against their wishes goes severely against any notion of individual rights that you claim to defend.
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 19:12:09

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^No stats on political extremism. However since extremism is defined as a position radically different from that of most people you can expect Aspies to be more likely to be extreme simply because we are less influenced by the crowd and are less likely to participate in groupthinking.

Sexuality is inherently biased against males in at least most species. Bees are exceptions since the few males are fed by worker bees simply for the sake of being male which is also unfair.

My ideas do not have to be practiced by spaying and neutering. Instead sterilization without removing sexual organs will work. I don't consider reproduction an individual right since it inherently affects another individual by creating him/her. Honestly speaking I will probably be happy if people in STEM can be entitled to spouses (not that I'm interested in using this service myself). Basically if you are a scientist or engineer you should be entitled to a spouse if even people in ghettos of Detroit can breed.

Edited 3/24/2017 19:17:08
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 19:31:44

The Lord
Level 55
Sexuality is inherently biased against males in at least most species. Bees are exceptions since the few males are fed by worker bees simply for the sake of being male which is also unfair.

Sex being legal doesn't mean that anybody is forcing you to have sex against your will. Or if they do, that's rape.

If we banned sex because it's biased in favor of women, we should also ban work, science and 130+ IQ because they are biased in favor of men.

My ideas do not have to be practiced by spaying and neutering. Instead sterilization without removing sexual organs will work.

Sterilization is still a massive limitation on individual rights, and there is the question of who decides who should be sterilized.

I don't consider reproduction an individual right since it inherently affects another individual by creating him/her.

Everything you do affects other people. Ban everything?
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 19:55:46

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^I agree with your first two paragraphs. As long as the overall power of the genders are roughly the same I don't think there is an issue. Furthermore the legal brothels in Nevada are still open. They should be kept open.

I believe the state should decide who should be sterilized. A law-abiding citizen who works should generally be entitled to at least one child unless he/she belongs to a dangerous religious sect. Im the case of people with hereditary illnesses their genes need to be edited before a child can be conceived. If one wants more kids he/she has to meet conditions set by the state. For example bankers can be entitled to 5 kids and the President and his/her spouse 7. People with IQ above 120 can generally have 3 if no other special conditions exist, etc. The state can use reproduction quotas to get people to behave according to what it needs. For example veterans should generally be allowed to have more kids than most people because they are veterans. The same applies to STEM researchers and business owners.

Edited 3/24/2017 19:59:41
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 19:57:25

Japanball
Level 56
Even if the President wasn't democratically elected?
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 20:00:42

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^I didn't think about it. Well the president should be elected. The president should get more kids than most people. The same applies to Senators, State Governors, etc.

My basic principles are:
1.All humans who behave should be entitled to one kid regardless of how good they are at tasks.
2.The overall fertility rate of a nation should be completely controlled by the state.
3.No human should be allowed to have arbitraily many kids (evolutionary cap).
4.Desirable genes and desirable behaviors should result in more kids. There should be evolutionary incentives in good behaviors and looking for partners with desirable genes and behaviors.

Edited 3/24/2017 20:08:22
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 20:16:47

The Lord
Level 55
I believe the state should decide who should be sterilized.

Who is the state? Would you like Hillary Clinton to decide what to do with your reproductive organs? Barack Obama? Justin Trudeau? Angela Merkel?

A law-abiding citizen who works should generally be entitled to at least one child

Who is law-abiding? Does being convicted of blasphemy for saying that Islam is a pedophile religion make you not law-abiding? What about being convicted of misogyny for disagreeing with a feminist on Twitter?

unless he/she belongs to a dangerous religious sect.

Again, you give powerholders lucrative possibilities to get rid of competition by declaring them dangerous.

Im the case of people with hereditary illnesses their genes need to be edited before a child can be conceived.

This is an interesting one. What kinds of illnesses are we talking about? Is asperger's one of them? Scientists don't even know yet to what extent it is hereditary and, therefore, how to change it. And even if they did, there is no technology to do that right now.

If one wants more kids he/she has to meet conditions set by the state. For example bankers can be entitled to 5 kids and the President and his/her spouse 7.

The West is currently having issues with underpopulation, not the opposite. Such requirements would only make matters worse.
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 20:26:50

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
The issue is that this control has to be global and in particular it must be done in Africa.

The West (and Japan etc) is already underpopulated so maybe cloning should be done to replenish the population. All high IQ groups other than members of certain religious sects have low fertility rates so we need to increase the number of kids. However locally we still should apply population control to certain inner cities.

I don't consider Aspergers to be something unhealthy at all.

As for who should control reproduction that's an important question. Maybe some technocrats unaffiliated to any political party? As for dangerous religious sects basically any sect that reject integration into the society but still reproduce is dangerous.

Edited 3/24/2017 20:32:59
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 20:31:07

The Lord
Level 55
The issue is that this control has to be global and in particular it must be done in Africa.

Population control in Africa? Yes, like in China. But not like the state deciding on an individual basis who can have 1 child and who can have 10.

The West (and Japan etc) is already underpopulated so maybe cloning should be done to replenish the population.

Except there is no cloning technology. Just do it the old-fashion way.
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 20:34:27

(((Tabby Juggernaut)))
Level 53
^China is already gradually moving towards underpopulation. In Africa I believe reproduction quotas need to exist. One thing we can do is "aid for population control". If an African country tries to control its TFR then it has aid. Otherwise unless they are literally starving no aid for them.

Cloning is not developed here because of fundies. What we need to do is to do research in reproductive cloning of humans.

My population control is not about reducing the amount of humans. Instead it is about micromanaging who gets to have how many kids.

Edited 3/24/2017 20:42:08
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 20:42:24

The Lord
Level 55
I don't consider Aspergers to be something unhealthy at all.

Many other do think that. Would you be ok with aspie genes being rooted out if majority opinion supported that, we knew which ones they are and we had the tech to do that?

As for who should control reproduction that's an important question. Maybe some technocrats unaffiliated to any political party?

And who picks those technocrats? Obama? Trump? Hillary? How many unbiased judges do you see in the Supreme Court?
Against gun control: 3/24/2017 20:51:42

The Lord
Level 55
Overall, this child limit based on how high status you are is useless. We don't have a problem with people with bad genes reproducing too much in the West. We might have a problem with people with good genes reproducing too little, even though I seriously doubt that. That problem will not be solved by population control. Population control in Africa is useful though.
Posts 1 - 30 of 56   1  2  Next >>   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service