Help
Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Tournaments   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 7 of 7   
The Greatest Story NEVER Told: 4/11/2017 22:02:02

Paugers 
Level 41
Excellent documentary on the life and accomplishments of Adolf Hitler, untouched by the Zionist media.

thegreateststorynevertold.tv

The Greatest Story NEVER Told: 4/11/2017 22:10:27

The Lord
Level 55
I thought you had grown out of that angsty bullshit. What went wrong?
The Greatest Story NEVER Told: 4/11/2017 22:57:47

The Lord
Level 55
Elliot - please don't forget to go live on YouTube when you start your autistic shooting spree. I don't even disagree with your right to remove yourself from the gene pool, and I certainly don't want to silence you when you do it. I'm sure people will have a good laugh.
The Greatest Story NEVER Told: 4/11/2017 23:17:00

The Lord
Level 55
Detroit? Elliot didn't live in Michigan, he lived on the West Coast. I'm sure this forum will cheer you on while all those 65 IQ points disappear into the ether.
The Greatest Story NEVER Told: 4/12/2017 04:55:20

Paugers 
Level 41
@Karl

Your contributions to the thread are appreciated. I concur about the problems in regard to a lack of citations. It provides great resources but I don't know where to find them sadly.

https://archive.org/details/HitlersWar-WhatTheHistoriansNeglectToMentiontestVersion

Another good documentary - Hitler's War. Explains the causes of the war more in depth.
The Greatest Story NEVER Told: 4/12/2017 13:03:22

Von Jewburg
Level 35
>TFW when your glorious Aryan supersoldier army gets defeated by Jewish slave Communists with shit weaponry and a paranoid lunatic as a leader
The Greatest Story NEVER Told: 4/13/2017 02:50:36

Von Jewburg
Level 35
>implying Slavs are white
>Implying anyone is white besides Brandenburgers
>Bavarians have Negro blood
>Westphalians have Celtic blood
>Holsteiners have inferior Nordic cuck blood
>Prussians have degenerate Baltic blod
Posts 1 - 7 of 7   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service