Medium Eastern KingdomsCreated by C.K - 胖鹌鹑 (all)
Went public on 4/14/2013
Number of ratings: 158
Average rating: 3.860 / 5
134 territories, 28 bonuses, 1 distribution mode
|The second one of Azeroth map series.
Medium Kalimdor: http://warlight.net/Map?ID=8773
Medium Azeroth: http://warlight.net/Map?ID=9665
VERSION CHANGE LOG
- New Distribution Mode
Aliance vs Horde
- New Connections
Sunstrider Isle to Stratholme Harbor
- Bonus Income Changes
Silverpine Forest from 3 to 4
Review by Tenemide on 5/3/2013.
Review by drewjj on 5/1/2013.
quick but better have stragety
Review by Nathan on 4/15/2013.
Great fun. A couple thoughts to make the map more like the real thing:
- Chillwind Camp and Andorhal should connect
- Scarlet Monastery should not connect to Hearthglen or Northern Farms
- Deathknell and Forsaken High Command should not connect
- Sela Dan should not connect to Tyr's Hand
- Would love to see connections from Archerus to Silvermoon City, Stormwind and Ironforge
- Would love to see a connection between Shattered Hand and Zul'Aman
- Grim Batol should not connect to Algaz Station or Mo'Grosh Stronghold
- The two Zul'Gurub zones should connect only to each other and Kurzen's Compound
Additionally, it might be intriguing to insert and/or convert some or all instances to mini-bonuses (1 army/1 territory) to make the map more strategic - especially the classics like Deadmines, Shadowfang Keep, Uldaman, Gnomeregan, the Blackrock dungeons, Sunken Temple, Scholomance and Stratholme.
Keep them coming! I'm looking forward to Northrend, Outland and Pandaria!
Response by map creator C.K - ��������� on 4/16/2013
thanks for such a long review
- The connections of Chillwind Camp and Andorhal, Stormwind and Ironforge are already exist, do you mean the connections are not clear enough?
- You mentioned many connection settings according to the REAL wow map, actually that's what want to make at first, and then I found nearly all bonuses were surrounded by mountains and connected with only one way, which makes the map ugly.
- Archerus and Silvermoon City have direct connection in wow?
- For mini-bonuses, i didn't add them simply because the map is too small, the cities may become 1 income bonus in the next whole Azeroth map.
Review by Aenye Deithven on 5/15/2013.
Very good map, even though, usually I prefer longer games (well, there's me - blatantly suggesting you do a bigger map). Balance is rather good and the regions that are supposed to be strategically important (such as Sardo Bridge) really do play their part. 5/5
Review by David Rader on 5/15/2013.
Review by Soup1132 on 11/5/2013.
Best Map ever
Review by Mark The Destroyer on 12/25/2013.
A fun map to play. Some good choke points and the sea connections make it interesting
Review by Anwil on 4/7/2014.
Review by Z4hradnik on 6/17/2014.
Review by Kat' on 4/18/2013.
Good map, well designed. This is the quality level all maps should have.
Review by KlaussMarcellus on 8/22/2014.
Review by Jazz on 11/22/2014.
Review by ironhalo on 12/16/2014.