The Town Mayor: "Good people of Kalisford! I regret to inform you that our beloved and beautiful town has been marred by the abominable acts of some traitors in our midsts! Nay, they are not traitors, for they were never one of us to begin with!"
"These abhorid acts do I know about these heinous individuals:
- At night, they tamper with our deceased.
- They conspire to slay us all.
- They have rent our trust of things we are sure of asunder.
- They walk amongst us during the day, like wolves amongst the innocent flock.
- Their numbers do not grow.
- They are masters of misinformation and deceit.
Good People of Kalisford, We must procure those who plot our demise and purge them with fire!
"From the Mod:
Due to the smooth sailing of Nations:Mafia, I will be stepping up the difficulty and complexity of the game design. In this game, You will be role-playing a terrified citizen of Kalisford, a secluded town haunted by fears of a group with unknown intentions. All methods of analysis will be needed, however character analysis has been removed as a valid method of deduction, and severe misinformation mechanics are in play. Use your wits to find the scum, or alternatively to fool the town. This game will largely rely on behavioural analysis.[Signups]
The game will not begin until several days after the end of Nations: Mafia