Play
Multi-Player
Coins
Community
Settings
Help
Community   Maps   Forum   Mail   Ladders   Clans   Recent Games
Sign In | Sign Up
<< Back to Off-topic Forum   

Posts 1 - 25 of 25   
Storytelling Game: 3/29/2016 07:49:55


BUFFALO
Level 43
Report
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storytelling_game


You emerge from a deep slumber to the bleak sight of a grey ceiling. After rubbing your eyes and giving a lion's roar of a yawn, you slump yourself over into a sitting position and observe your surroundings. You appear to be confined to a cramped 6x9 holding cell. You're absolutely baffled, as you've not the slightest clue as to how you ended up there. "BANG! BANG!", a sound startles you. "You've made bail! Get up, you're goin' home!", shouts an unfamiliar face on the other side of the bars. He uses a set of keys to unlock the barred door, sliding it open. "I ain't got all day. Let's go!", he shouts sternly. You hop to your feet and follow the uniformed man through a series of rooms until you reach a room filled with chairs, like a waiting room. "Talk to Frank to get your stuff" says the man while pointing to your left. You turn and spot a rather fat man in a similar uniform sitting behind a counter. You slowly walk up to the counter, and without saying a word he begins handing you a collection of items while individually listing them. "Wallet, Thirty dollars, Driver's licence, ...McDonalds gift card?, and finally a single photograph." He slides all the items across the counter in your direction, and you quickly pack everything into the wallet and tuck it in your back pocket. You curiously ask, "Who bailed me out?". "Some black guy named... damn what was his name again?", says the counter-man, looking for help from the other officer standing near by. "Joseph", "Ah, yes. Joseph. He's waiting outside for you". You try to recall, but you don't seem to remember ever knowing a Joseph. You walk outside the police-station and notice a red 64' Impala sitting before you. A black man with a cartoony afro steps out of the driver side, "Hop in!", he shouts.

WHAT DO YOU DO? (You can do anything you want, as long as it's realistically possible. And if someone answers before you, feel free to still put forth your own answer. I'll pick the more creative/funny/story-driven option!)

Edited 3/29/2016 08:01:30
Storytelling Game: 3/29/2016 15:27:20


GeneralPE
Level 56
Report
*Pulls down pants* *pants heavily*
Storytelling Game: 3/29/2016 15:36:57


MightySpeck (a Koala) 
Level 57
Report
*hop in**then pull pants down*
Storytelling Game: 3/29/2016 18:08:19


BUFFALO
Level 43
Report
(Going with MightySpeck's option.)

"Woah, woah, woah! What the hell are you doin'?", says a surprised Joseph.
"Um... I thought this is how these whole bail-out things work? You bail me out, and I repay you."
"Boy, pull your damn pants up! Before I throw you out this car!", replies Joseph.
You immediately (and embarrassingly) pull your pants back up and ask, "Then who are you and what the hell do you want from me?"
"I'm Joseph... Your boss, Louis, sent me here to bail you out. So the next time you see him, you better act grateful! Oh, and I'm your new partner."
"Partner?", you think to yourself, but before you could open your mouth, the car swiftly pulls over into a nearly empty parking lot.
"We're here"
"Here? What are we here for?"
"That", Joseph points toward your right. You turn to see a brand new MBW M5, painted slick black.
Joseph continues, "Consider that a gift from Louis, since you saved his wife and all... Oh, and here's the keys.", he tosses them at you to catch. You then exit the vehicle and before you look back to say thanks, Joseph was already speeding off down the parking lot. You gaze at the keys in your palm and wonder to yourself, "What's next?"

WHAT DO YOU DO?

Edited 3/29/2016 21:36:40
Storytelling Game: 3/29/2016 18:16:41


GeneralPE
Level 56
Report
Sell the car. get a ho
Storytelling Game: 3/29/2016 20:22:39


Catus Cauda
Level 49
Report
We are tired. lets sleep a bit in the car until next morning.
Storytelling Game: 3/29/2016 20:35:19


BUFFALO
Level 43
Report
(Using Catus Cauda's response.)

You enter the vehicle and decide to take a nap. Before you know it, you enter a deep sleep.

"BANG! BANG!"

Your jolted awake at the sound of knocking on your door's glass window. You turn but only see a bright light blinding you. After a moment, you realize it's a police officer with a flash light, so you roll down your window. "Uh Sir, I'm gonna need you to exit the parking lot. You can't be sleeping here", says the mustached officer. You look around to see a dark sky filled with stars, concluding that you must have been asleep for quite a few hours.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

Edited 3/29/2016 20:40:54
Storytelling Game: 3/29/2016 20:40:54


Zenvue
Level 54
Report
*finds a gun tucked between the seats*
Storytelling Game: 3/29/2016 20:42:13


BUFFALO
Level 43
Report
"Hey! What are you reaching for?", says the officer as he readily places his hand on his holster.

WHAT DO YOU DO?
Storytelling Game: 3/29/2016 20:43:30


Zenvue
Level 54
Report
(If I can answer again)


*Pulls out Driver's license instead*
Storytelling Game: 3/29/2016 20:44:23


Cata Cauda 
Level 57
Report
"Sorry Sir, I was just looking for my keys"
Storytelling Game: 3/29/2016 20:54:45


BUFFALO
Level 43
Report
(Using Cata Cauda's answer because the officer never asked for a licence.)

The officer relaxes and says, "Well, alright", then walks back to his cruiser as you start up your car and slowly leave the parking lot. You notice your stomach rumbbling as you stroll down the calm sinister streets. You examine your surroundings... "This place looks like shit", you whisper to yourself. Just as you say that, drops of water start to sprinkle your windshield. It's starting to rain as you notice heavy black clouds rolling in over you.

WHAT DO YOU DO

Edited 3/29/2016 21:46:52
Storytelling Game: 3/29/2016 21:03:54


Cata Cauda 
Level 57
Report
Well, we still have our 30 dollars, so we should maybe get some food. Preferable a McDonalds drive-in, because it's raining. On and check our inventory (Stuff laying around in the car).
You also mentioned a single photograph at the beginning.
Storytelling Game: 3/29/2016 21:23:11


BUFFALO
Level 43
Report
You see a distant McDonalds sign and head towards it. You go through the Drive-thru and order a big mac meal. Since there's two other vehicles ahead of you, you decide to search around your car to see what you can find. You pick up the gun tucked in between the driver and passenger seat and examine it. It's a Tech-9, filled with a full magazine. Panicked, you quickly stash the weapon back where you found it. You turn around to look in the back seat, only to see it completely empty. By this point the vehicles ahead of you have already gotten their orders, so you pull up to the till window. The Acne ridden teenager squeaks out a "That'll be $9.45". You whip out your wallet in search of that McDonalds gift card you remember from earlier. As you search, you find a rather strange photograph that sends a chill up your spine. You tuck it back in to your wallet and hand the employee your gift card. "Thank you sir, your meal is at the next window", squeaks the kid. You drive forward and collect your meal. You then pull into the McDonalds parking lot and begin savagely stuffing your face. You look up to see that the clouds have blocked out the moon, and notice the rain growing stronger.

Out of the corner of your eye, you notice a figure approaching your car. You turn, but see nothing. You start to grow a little paranoid.




Here's a link to see the photo in your wallet.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d4/2f/5d/d42f5d52b252288ce16a46fe5e8b8f27.jpg


WHAT DO YOU DO?

Edited 3/29/2016 21:38:01
Storytelling Game: 3/29/2016 21:58:10


MightySpeck (a Koala) 
Level 57
Report
What did i get exactly?
Storytelling Game: 3/29/2016 22:49:51


BUFFALO
Level 43
Report
A big mac meal.
Storytelling Game: 3/29/2016 22:57:05


Cata Cauda 
Level 57
Report
Well, not much we can do, due to the lack of information given. We dont know who we are, where we live or who Joseph and Louis are, so I recommend to eat what we got, sleep until the morning and just wait.
Also check the luggage space of the car and how much fuel we got.
Storytelling Game: 3/29/2016 23:11:27


BUFFALO
Level 43
Report
(I'll have to write what happens next later. But keep in mind the figures you just saw. Also, you do know who Joseph and Louis are. One is your partner and the other is your boss, respectively.)

Edited 3/29/2016 23:12:25
Storytelling Game: 3/30/2016 02:40:39


The Mad Japanese
Level 51
Report
Get the Big Mac and head down over to a Strip Club
Storytelling Game: 3/30/2016 03:58:36


BUFFALO
Level 43
Report
Still a little uneasy about your location, you decide you'll sleep here tonight, but not before checking the gas, which you have a half-tank of, enough to get you around. You exit the car and pop open the trunk to discover a bag full of extra Tech-9 ammunition, enough to kill over a dozen people, and certainly enough to get you locked up for a very long time. You also find a iPhone without a password. You stuff the phone into your pocket and slam the trunk, then get back in the driver seat and slowly drift off to sleep to the sound of rain hitting the car roof.

You wake up. Everything is silent. You look around, the parking lot is still empty besides you. The sky is lit a bright orange, you figure it must be early in the morning. You check your new phone for confirmation, and it reads 5:42AM. Suddenly, it barks a loud DMX ringtone in our hand, and you answer it.
"Hey, it's Joseph! Listen, I know it's early in the morning, but Louis want us to meet him down by his bar in Little Italy, I'll text you directions. See you soon."

You start up your BMW and start following the directions. Eventually you reach the destination and park the car on the side of the street. Across the street is Joseph, dressed in a hawaii shirt, waving at you from behind his Impala. You cross the road and greet him. He replies, "C'mon, Louis is waiting for us." He leads you into a little bar with a big sign that reads "Home from Rome". Once inside, the bar is empty, except for a balding man with a thin gold necklace as the bartender, and someone else sitting at a table in a dark corner. Joseph walks towards the seated man, but does not take a seat himself.

The shadowy figure says in a deep raspy voice, "Glad to see you two have met eachother. Well, I have a mission for you two. You see, a couple of fookin' punks robbed this bar not two weeks ago."
"Yeah I heard about that.", interrupts Joseph.
"Anyways, I've just now found out where the fookers live, and I want you to retrieve my money."
Louis hands Joseph a paper with written directions as to where the robbers live.
"I want them all dead, kapeesh?", states Louis as he dismisses you and Joseph with a brushing-hand motion.



Finally, the story will start to get very interesting. Remember that I'm making this up as we go, so not even I know how this will develop. It may even turn out shitty, I dunno.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

Edited 3/30/2016 04:06:19
Storytelling Game: 3/30/2016 04:17:54


The Mad Japanese
Level 51
Report
Head down over to where the f***ers live and kick their ass using your gun and retrieve Louis' money
Storytelling Game: 3/30/2016 05:22:49


BUFFALO
Level 43
Report
Far to vague. Sorry.
Storytelling Game: 3/30/2016 05:57:55


Cata Cauda 
Level 57
Report
(Would have appreciated if you wrote down what stands on the paper, but anyway)
(I assume we have some practise, but I have a rough imagination how to do this.
First head back to the car and make sure a round is the chamber (We dont wanna show up with a gun that doesnt shoot). Ask if Louis is armed too.
Now we have the decision. Do we have the equipment/knowledge to open locked doors? If yes, lets wait until the next night, if no, drive to the first location (Since most people dont lock their doors during the day). Park the car a lil' bit away from the robber's house and follow the rule "quick but careful".
Try to avoid shooting, but dont resistate to make use of the gun if needed. Aim for the central body mass if you cant hit the head... 2 rounds minimum.
If you manage to get him alive ask the robber where the money is and kill him silently once you got it (Since we have to kill them).
If you cant ask him, because you have shot him before, be quick and search for it. If you cant find it in time (We dont wanna get in trouble the police) take some valuable things with you.
If someone sees you, kill them.

*I hope this plan works out)
Storytelling Game: 3/30/2016 14:10:00


Okabe Rintarou ( AKA Hououin Kyouma)
Level 56
Report
You are scary cata.....
Storytelling Game: 3/30/2016 22:16:50


Cata Cauda 
Level 57
Report
^

(No, I am murderer that plans well)

Edited 3/30/2016 22:16:58
Posts 1 - 25 of 25   

Contact | About WarLight | Play Risk Online | Multiplayer Strategy Game | Challenge Friends, Win Money | Skill Game | Terms of Service