I had a thread about this map but then I worked very slowly for six months.
Old thread: https://www.warlight.net/Forum/69178-feedback-big-map-m-working
- A fantasy map of 231 territories with unique names
- Bonusses always follow the bonus = (territories-1) formula and most of them are 3,4 or 5 territories.
- The map is broken up by ocean, mountains and rivers, but does not have big campy corners.
- 4-Color scheme that should be colorblind friendly
- Superbonusses that provide not too big bonusses (Close to territories/4).
- At the moment, 2 custom distribution modes that should give everyone an equal start
I think it's close to finished, but I would still love some feedback. I'm not going to change big things, but maybe I made some glaring errors. I had to simplify the written names of seas but now it looks a bit blurred. Is the map better with or without those names? Also, there is some nice open space at the bottom, I could try to add some lore or maybe that makes it too crowded? And is there other feedback that could make this a great map?
If you want to help test it, I'll do a multiday test soon so feel free to leave your name.
Edited 8/28/2015 17:00:51